Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hope (Series One)








An Autumn Lane

To walk along a lane in Autumn,
As dappled sunlight warms the way
The trees so singing promises
That snow will come to cleanse the day

In hollow wood, indeed I stood
Grasping thoughtlessly at falling leaves
Below my feet, both worn and fresh
A thousand paths of dreams to sieve

The singing robin calls to me
A speckled shade upon the sky
Thick woollen coat swathed round my chest
I stumble forward, pondering why

A time so beautiful in stead
Could falter even once amidst
The tiny struggles one may face
How had we thought they could eclipse?

A melodious laughter escapes my lips,
As giddily, chest draws for air
For I grew ever nearer to live,
So truly free, I shall not care

The roads ahead, diverge to meet
Yet rays of light would greet me;
To leave the empty path behind,

My feet shall not grow weary.


- NK



A Leaf In Streams

Cloudy ambitions
Abstract dreams
To cross in life
A leaf in streams

This journey diverges
Dashed on rocks
Pulled free from crags
By hands, in tufts

Sometimes in dry
And harsher seasons;
I sit immobile,
Passed by, I walk

Yet in rapid rain
Embellished in hope
I cruise the waters
Released from ropes

Of mankind's suffering,
Ego and kin
Instead fly lifted
By calm fate's means

I reach for trees,
And lands unseen;
To gleam amongst, 
This forest of thousands

For I am but,
A leaf in streams


- NK



-------

Sometimes, we find it hard to believe that we are on the right track in life. We find ourselves wondering if we could have done better, or if we could have achieved a different dream far greater than the one we had already chosen for ourselves.

We might not ever get the answer to that question... to know how things could be, if we could have done things differently. However, the things we have done, as so aligned with the circumstances and 'currents' that have earnestly helped us along on our way, have undoubtedly made us the people we are today. Every decision, every work of fate, and every other soul we have met on our journey - has resulted in the 'you' that stands tall in the mirror. And this beautiful being, this wonderfully sentimental heart, these bright eyes and that brilliant smile - well, I'd say this person has a right to your love... and that of any other's. 

So let us take it slow, allow ourselves the space to believe, and never fail to stop trusting fate - And I know that one day, we will get to where we need, and deserve, to be.

1/3/2017

2 comments:

  1. This blog is fantastic and impressive. we are offer MCX TIPS FREE TRIAL ,
    SILVER UPDATES and free commodity tips on mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isc888,That’s nice !Thanks for sharing your good work.

    ReplyDelete