Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Short Update :)


Hello dear reader,


Unfortunately, this won't be a normal article. First off, I'd really like to apologize for not posting recently and sharing my thoughts with you as much as I should. I really do have a lot more to share, and I don't think that I should come up with any excuses to validate my actions. I am extremely sorry for doing this. But well, this brings me on to the main topic of this short update.

I've started working on a book. I know that it sounds idealistic and everything, but I mean - it would really be such a dream come true for me to have written a book by eighteen! I'm really trying my best to finish it because I have so much that I want to incorporate into it and I really want to make this the very greatest that I can. I will still try my hardest to get some articles out while you wait, but I hope that I can finish up this project by March 2013!

Well, I'm not sure if you'd be interested, dear reader, but let me tell you a little about what my book will be about.

Basically, the story revolves around two main characters, Katherine and Ashley. Katherine is a creative and idealistic “introvert” that has gone through life on the sidelines, and who has many ideas and opinions but no way (or nobody) to convey them to. Ashley, on the other hand, is a narcissistic, unruly celebrity from the big city, who’s somehow gone down the wrong path in life. So- you can probably anticipate it now, but yes – they end up swapping lives for a week. And so Katherine is now in her dream city, with a voice that the world will listen to and an image to salvage. Will she work up the courage to actually do something with it? Or will she play it like she knows it and stay on the sidelines forever? And what about Ashley? How will she change when she is surrounded no longer by people that don’t really care about her, in a family with real love and with supportive friends and strong morals? On the side, I do plan to include smaller subsets of the main plot that mainly involve Katherine’s ‘friend’ Simon and Ashley’s boyfriend, Nikolas, who are suffering with problems of their own.

Once again, thank you so much for all your time and all your support. I appreciate it more than I can express in words. Please never hesitate to write in to Ordinarysgkid@hotmail.com or to follow me on twitter @NatKathXo! I would love to hear your thoughts – be it on my articles, your own ideas and etcetera J



Credits: time.com,  tvtropes.org



Chris Colfer




Chris Colfer :)






No comments:

Post a Comment